Free Your Domino Data
Historically, reporting with Domino has been a hassle: the extremely restrictive query capabilities, proprietary data structure, and lack of standard data API made data reporting a slow process.
Now with Darwino, reporting Domino data is easy and quick. There’s no coding involved in the reporting, data is updated near-instantaneously when Domino data changes, and you can use standard tools such as Tableau, Cognos, BIRT and Power BI.
Darwino’s State-of-the-Art Replication Engine:
the Most Advanced Solution for Domino Reporting.
- Multipoint, bi-directional, incremental
- Security layer to only replicate authorized data
- High performance and scalability
- Supports transactions, with optional commit thresholds
- Selective replication, for replication of data subsets
- Extended data model, including binary attachments and meta-data
- Data transformation to dynamically adapt the data model
- Customizable replication logic (conflicts, error recovery…)
- Transport agnostic (HTTP/HTTPS…)
- and more (multi-tenancy, data aggregation…)
Case Studies: Darwino Solves Customers’ Data Reporting Problems
Case Study #1
- Large agency in Ireland
- Several dozen large NSFs containing emails and other non-structured data
- Wanted to get the data to MS SQL Server and Elastic Search
- Set up full replication for databases within a day and customized replication for their needs over the next couple days
- The team running the Elastic Search side needed no Domino knowledge
Case Study #2
- International development company in Bethesda, MD
- Initially wanted to use Darwino just for offline mobile apps, but became interested in the reporting possibilities during the initial workshop
- During the workshop, the business-analysis lead was able to generate cross-database reports using Microsoft Power BI that would have taken significant development on Domino alone
Case Study #3
- Construction company with a suite of Notes-based products
- They want to remain on Domino, but had significant trouble running reports against their data, hitting limitations, performance problems, and server crashes with NotesSQL, DomSQL, and other tools
- Used Darwino to replicate their data to PostgeSQL and configure views to run their existing BIRT-based reports significantly faster and more reliably than previously
Free your Domino data
Darwino makes Domino reporting hassle-free and fast. Try it today!
54 Cummings Park
Woburn, MA 01801
Toll free number: 800 818 2177
Phone: 781 937 9963
Fax: 781 935 2299
Darwino, Inc. respects your privacy. Read our Privacy Statement.