Darwino Security Framework
Built-in Enterprise Security
The world of distributed application development leads to distributed data. Data on distributed devices can become a security nightmare. The Darwino platform encrypts data at rest, both in the DarwinoDB on the server, and on every device that stores DarwinoDB data. Not only that, all data transmitted between DarwinoDB instances is encrypted using HTTPS, automatically, out of the box (Enterprise edition only).
Your Mobile Data Management Issues Resolved – Automatically
- DarwinoDB encrypts your data on the mobile device. This means that even if your user loses their device, your data is safe.
- Darwino Data Replication streams are encrypted using HTTPS – by default, out of the box.
- DarwinoDB allows you to control your data with full, role-based security at the database and document level.
- DarwinoDB provides ACL security on every piece of data.
- Build dynamic security filters, based upon membership in a group, an IBM Connections community, or any other entity you can think up.
- Offline application access allowed through resolved, locally stored and encrypted passwords.
54 Cummings Park
Woburn, MA 01801
Toll free number: 800 818 2177
Phone: 781 937 9963
Fax: 781 935 2299
Darwino, Inc. respects your privacy. Read our Privacy Statement.